Accessed through an alley lined with street lamps, Underground Cocktail Club takes its cues from the Jazz Age. Filled with feather plumes, crushed velvet upholstery and a parasol ceiling treatment, the venue can hold cocktail receptions for 145 guests or buffet receptions for 80 guests. It offers specialty cocktails and customized event menus, which can include sushi platters from sister restaurant Sunda.
- Thrillist: 13 Things To Do in Chicago After Dark
- Infatuation: Chicago’s New Restaurant Openings The new restaurant openings you should know about
- The Tennessean: Made by Nashville for Nashville: Underground Cocktail Club coming to Printer’s Alley
- Modern Luxury: Hospitality Magnate Billy Dec Talks Chicago, COACT And His Latest Documentary
- Dujour: Chicago City Guide: New Hotels, Restaurants and Theater