The Cocktail Club, the new venture by nightlife aficionado Billy Dec, offers a modern take on Jazz Age entertainment featuring a multi-sensorial design, exceptional craft libations and live performances ranging from drag to choreographed dance. Designed by the all-female team at Chicago-based design firm Project, the club’s luxe interior embraces a 1920s ambiance finished with flickering street lamps, velvet upholstery, rose gold mirrors, feather plumes, large palms and a ceiling of parasols. Guests can enjoy bottle service as they groove to decade-hopping DJ sets with jazz interludes.
- Thrillist: 13 Things To Do in Chicago After Dark
- Infatuation: Chicago’s New Restaurant Openings The new restaurant openings you should know about
- The Tennessean: Made by Nashville for Nashville: Underground Cocktail Club coming to Printer’s Alley
- Modern Luxury: Hospitality Magnate Billy Dec Talks Chicago, COACT And His Latest Documentary
- Dujour: Chicago City Guide: New Hotels, Restaurants and Theater