The Cocktail Club is a new bar in River North in the same building (and from the same team) as The Underground. It’s an upscale, 1920s-inspired venue that has live music and serves classic cocktails.
- Infatuation: Chicago’s New Restaurant Openings The new restaurant openings you should know about
- The Tennessean: Made by Nashville for Nashville: Underground Cocktail Club coming to Printer’s Alley
- Modern Luxury: Hospitality Magnate Billy Dec Talks Chicago, COACT And His Latest Documentary
- Dujour: Chicago City Guide: New Hotels, Restaurants and Theater
- WGN: New Chicago cocktail club pays homage to the roaring 20’s with speakeasy vibes